To register for the CIT program, please send an email titled “2017 Registration” to email@example.com. You will receive a prompt response and further instructions.
Practitioner Training Tuition
We believe that Integral Psychotherapy represents the future of the field. We invite you to become part of the first generation of Integral Psychotherapists, and it is our goal to provide you with superior training and a transformational educational experience. The tuition for talking part in the program is $1500 and includes all of the following:
- Online, self-paced format
- 12 monthly, one-hour consultation calls with Dr. Forman (via video conference)
- Recorded lectures for all topics
- A copy of Advancing in Integral Psychotherapy (unpublished manuscript)
- Extensive reading material for all topics
- Optional developmental testing with Pacific Integral (see below for more information)
- Students who complete all of the elements – including a final case presentation – will receive certification as a CIT Level 1 practitioner and will be listed on our worldwide therapist directory
The program cost of $1500 can be paid in four quarterly installments of $375.
Advanced Training Tuition
The training for the 2017 Advanced Training is $1750. The program is payable in four quarterly installments of $437.50.
Payment by check or money order are preferred. Please make checks out to Mark D. Forman, PhD. Participants may also pay through credit card or Paypal. Please contact Dr. Forman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for credit card payment information. Checks or money orders can be sent to:
Attn: CIT Program
C/O Mark Forman, PhD
4855 Atherton Avenue
San Jose, CA 95130
Receipts for payments made are available upon request to Dr. Forman.
All payments are nonrefundable.